M.Simons on Sun, 28 Sep 2003 02:05:15 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Annual Phila Tech Fun Weekend

> >I would love to help with the site. Let me know what's needed.
> First, we need to add the ability for guests to edit their RSVP
> Our guest list contains and displays more information, but the
> information becomes stale without the capability to update it.
> http://plus.phillylinux.org/guest_list.php

We should also retain the ability to archive old guest lists, so each
year's (RSVP'ed at least) attendance can be recorded for historical
purposes, as well as maintaining people's email addresses for contact in
the successive year.

--
msimons@slackware.com INFORMATION*MEDIA*PHOTOGRAPHY msimonsmail@yahoo.com
Creative Arts Resource Project : PTMaterials Exchange : www.pleasetake.org