Bob Schwier on 16 Oct 2003 11:40:03 -0400

Re: [PLUG] OT: Spam

I have not been spammed via this source.  Some of the seeming sources
to my spam have been within my own ISP.  I have seen spam directly
attacking other lists I have been on.  I've never seen a spam piece
on this list to the best of my recollection.
I use a strictly text mail reader, PINE, precisely to give me a layer
of insulation and also a certain quickness with which messeges disappear
when delete is struck.
bs