Erik Osheim on 16 Oct 2003 15:29:02 -0400

[PLUG] toshiba laptop feedback

Based on what you people are saying, I think I am going to go with SuSE or Mandrake. SuSE has a live CD which I will try to first, and depending on how that goes, I'll decide. It does look like both of them have good support for Toshiba laptops.

Christopher: thanks for the site-- it look like it will be really useful for getting X working, as well as giving me an idea of how the other hardware will work.

I'll post back once I've done the install, to let everyone know how it turned out.

-- Erik