Jeff Abrahamson on 15 Oct 2003 22:41:01 -0400

[PLUG] [Al@wrplacement.com: Contracting opportunity - Do you know anyone appropriate?]

Fwiw, in case anyone here has the right experience.

-Jeff

----- Forwarded message from Al  White <Al@wrplacement.com> -----

Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2003 11:02:28 -0400
From: Al  White <Al@wrplacement.com>
Subject: Contracting opportunity - Do you know anyone appropriate?
To: Jeff Abrahamson <jeff@purple.com>

  [33 lines, 161 words, 1015 characters]  Top characters: eaonlrc\n

Hi Jeff,

I hope all is well with you.

I am looking for a sub-contractor and I thought you might be able to help.

I am looking for an Oracle istore technical consultant with Java development
experience.

Candidate MUST have both istore and java experience. Candidate must have
good communication skills. The client is located in Williamsport, PA. The
candidate will work a 4 day work week, M-Th or Tues-Fri and come home on the
weekends. My client will cover hotel, travel and food expenses. They will
pay up to 90 an hour corp. to corp. plus expenses.

They currently have 10 of their consultants on the project. The client is
converting over from an old legacy system to Oracle applications, i.e.,
Oracle financials, Oracle manufacturing and Oracle H/R/Payroll.

Please let me know if you know someone appropriate. This need is urgent.

Best Regards,
Al

Al White, Principal
WR Placement, Inc. -  Staffing Service Providers

Email: al@wrplacement.com
Voice: 610-687-7775

Website: www.wrplacement.com

----- End forwarded message -----