Sandhitsu R Das on 23 Oct 2003 23:56:02 -0400

Re: [PLUG] Sharing Latex document with Word users ?

Thanks for all the suggestions. For now, the pdf solution works out the
best. I'm using pdflatex to generate a pdf in which he can make notes
inside Acrobat. However, he insists that refusing to use Word is silly
from a practical standpoint although he appreciates that it's mostly a
philosophical issue for me (not wanting to use MS software).