Magnus on 26 Oct 2003 22:08:02 -0500

Re: [PLUG] OT: Job Posting

On Thursday, October 23, 2003, at 10:44 AM, Walt Mankowski wrote:

I realize the job market sucks, but I think most of the people on the
list might prefer jobs a) somewhere in the greater Philadelphia area,
and b) having something to do with Unix.  Or does Notes run on Linux
these days?

The server component has for several years now.

--

C. Magnus Hedemark
http://trilug.org/~chrish