Kevin Mudrick on 30 Oct 2003 15:05:03 -0500

Re: [PLUG] ssl weirdness... help!

> not, it appears when they click on checkout and it
> brings them to the https URL, it just kinda hangs and
> times out, they are using compuserve, anyone have any ideas?

Marc, what browser are they using?  I know there are some issues with
MSIE and apache/mod_ssl - for more info, hit up the mod_ssl faq at
http://www.modssl.org/docs/2.6/ssl_faq.html

"When I connect via HTTPS to an Apache+mod_ssl+OpenSSL server with
Microsoft Internet Explorer (MSIE) I get various I/O errors. What is the
reason?"

--
 kevin mudrick // kevin@furhurts.com
 gpg fingerprint: 5E00 FCDF 79E4 2FEB 629C  AA16 2E0B B526 8DAC 6BEA