Kevin Brosius on 4 Nov 2003 11:54:02 -0500

Re: [PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG Meeting Announcement - The Ruby Programming Language - Nov 5, 2003

> On Mon, 2003-11-03 at 21:42, Mike Leone wrote:
>  > PLUG -- The Philadelphia area Linux Users Group
>  >
>  > Cordially invites you to our next meeting
>  >
>  > Wednesday Nov 5, 2003 @ The University of the Sciences
>  >
>  > in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
>
>  You're going to try and have a Linux User Group meeting on the same day
>  as the third and final Matrix opens??

Doesn't the meeting include tickets to an Imax showing at the Franklin
Institute? ... Sadly, it doesn't look like any PA Imax's are showing the
new Matrix.

--
Kevin Brosius