Iman Mayes on 4 Dec 2003 01:21:02 -0500

Re: [PLUG] calling system from PHP

Thanks for the info. I *suspect* that the program I called was never
executed because by moving it to another location I solved the problem
(probably permissions or something). I think that it was the PHP system
function that returned this code. Maybe PHP is not properly handling the
error codes. The PHP docs say that system() will return any system
errors that are generated on failure and a 0 for success.

Iman

--
Iman Mayes <imayes@verizon.net>