imayes on 10 Dec 2003 12:34:02 -0500

[PLUG] Global Knowledge, XBox and Redhat

What do these 3 things have in common? Well, I just thought you might be intersted in hearing this.

Today I registered for a Global Knowledge(www.globalknowledge.com) course on MS .NET. GK is running a promition that will give you a choice of a free gift (XBox, PS2, Rio MP3 player, Handspring Treo and Link Sys Wireless router) for attending a class meeting certain critera. Well, my class fit the bill, but after registering over the phone I discovered that I was supposed to register online. After talking with a rep, I received an email pointing me to an "exception" form. At the bottom of the form I checked that I wanted an XBox and noticed that the following little note was next to the selection.

(not available for RedHat Courses)

I understand that MS has issues with Linux, but how petty is that!!!!

Iman