Jeff Abrahamson on 11 Dec 2003 14:41:02 -0500

Re: [PLUG] network security thoughts/questions

Another suggestions (pardon my top quoting) is to use OpenVPN:

    http://openvpn.sourceforge.net/

Anyone have any experience?  It looks quite good and unobtrusive,
except that everyone has to install extra software.

-Jeff

(Full original message quoted below, for context.)

--
 Jeff