Alex Birch on 11 Dec 2003 14:54:02 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Re: Thoughts on creating a virtual file system

I have a couple old drives that I'm probably going to take a hammer to
just because I don't need them and don't feel like setting up a whole
machine (or taking down an existing one) just to wipe the sensitive
info like my gpg keychain.

Why use a hammer when you can put the disk drives near an nmr machine? This will destroy the disks and they will be unusable.

Alex