mjd-lists-plug on 11 Dec 2003 15:15:03 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Puzzling networking problem

Thanks for your response.  It's always helpful to hear from someone
else on related matters.  However:

> You say that Roessler is incompetent.

I certainly didn't mean to say that, and, after checking my message
over, I find that I *didn't* say it.

If other folks on the list here are following this thread, I'd be very
grateful if someone would confirm my reasoning about why the problem
can't possibly be in my local network, or, alternatively, explain to
me why I might be mistaken.