John Lavin on 17 Dec 2003 13:45:03 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Win98 End of Life -> Lin98?

I agree - a good setup would be fvwm95 or fvwm2.  In addition, they
should be able to get away with gnumeric, abiword, xpdf, and a browser
called dillo (if phoenix doesn't run well on it).

Other than using blackbox instead of a fvwm window manager, I can still
squeeze some life out of my Pentium I, 16M ram notebook with that
software.  For those apps, that's all you need.  Your boxes could even
handle more than mine.

-john