Jon Nelson on 19 Dec 2003 16:01:02 -0500

[PLUG] Debian sarge and korganizer

I have been trying to install korganizer but everytime I try ap-get I get
the following error:

----------------snip------------------------------------
or been moved out of Incoming.

that package should be filed.

  korganizer: Depends: kdelibs3 (>= 4:2.2.2-1) but it is not going to be
installed
              Depends: kdepim-libs (>= 4:2.2.2-1) but it is not going to
be installed
E: Broken packages
----------------snip------------------------------------

That would be a downgrade since I am using kdelibs4.  Am I looking in the
wrong place for the package?

Here is my /etc/apt/sources.list:

deb http://security.debian.org/ stable/updates main

deb http://ftp.rutgers.edu/pub/debian/ sarge main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.rutgers.edu/pub/debian/ sarge main contrib non-free
deb http://ftp.lug.udel.edu/debian/ sarge main contrib non-free
deb-src http://ftp.lug.udel.edu/debian/ sarge main contrib non-free

deb http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian-non-US/ sarge/non-US main contrib
non-free
deb-src http://ftp.uk.debian.org/debian-non-US/ sarge/non-US main contrib
non-free

TIA,

Jon

--
Trooper Jon S. Nelson, Linux Certified Admin., CCNA
Pa. State Police, Bureau of Criminal Investigation