John Fiore on 24 Dec 2003 11:08:02 -0500

Re: [PLUG] Suse Network Install on a Laptop

You've probably already done this, but I just wanted
to  check that you're also using the modules disk
after booting.  I haven't needed to use it for the
last couple of versions of SuSE, and I don't even know
if it still exists in version 9, but it might be
necessary to get the pcmcia drivers.