John Fiore on 30 Dec 2003 13:34:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] VPN Client For Linux

Like Paul said, the server that you want to connect to
is an important consideration.  If you're connecting a
linux client to a linux server, and you're not going
through a NAT box, I agree with the freeswan
suggestion.  It's probably the best and easiest way to
go.  If you're connecting to a windows server, you can
still use freeswan, but it's a bit of a pain to set
up.  You might consider using a linux pptp
implementation.