Mitch Maltenfort on 31 Dec 2003 01:39:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Re: pondering thinkpad purchase

It suspends, I use APM, and as I unplugged my computer, the screen
dimmed so I'm guessing auto power management is still in place.

The only nuisances are that occasionally control or shift keys 'stick',
and the clock lags.  I fix the clock with ntpdate.

Currently running debian kernel 2.4.22-1-686.  I run Debian 'testing'
generally.

I also have 3D acceleration working using the daenzer packages, but those
are currently unavailable because of the Debian shutdown.