Jon Nelson on 10 Jan 2004 18:19:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Installing Debian Linux

Stephen Gran said:
> did not do any real hardware autodetection.  I hear that the one for
> sarge will address some of these issues, but I have not yet tried it.

I would not recommend using sarge for an install.  The installer is
notoriously buggy and a real pain in the ass.

As far as your video card (and other cards), what make you think it is not
detected?  You should post the out put of 'lspci' and 'lsmod' so the list
can better help you.

Jon

--
Trooper Jon S. Nelson, Linux Certified Admin., CCNA
Pa. State Police, Bureau of Criminal Investigation