John Lavin on 25 Jan 2004 16:02:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] New thinkpad with sarge

Yes I am - my main box is nat'ed firewall connected directly to my dsl
modem.

I can run iptables commands before or after the gShield configuration
runs and it sounds like I need to un-block after the config runs, right?

Thanks,
-john

--
John Lavin <jlavin@wayreth.net> http://www.wayreth.net                  ,''`.
Fingerprint: B0AA 4A33 D43F BA67 E524  22F3 DA3B F8C8 2BA4 8C46        : :' :