jazzman on 2 Feb 2004 14:39:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Email Being Filtered?

Hi all,

A few weeks back I wrote posting some equipment for sale/donation (subject
line was "Equipment, anyone?"). I had been talking to a few people about
computers and equipment they wanted from me but I haven't been able to
reach them lately. I've noticed I've gotten some return emails to
addresses in europe which I never emailed to, so I'm assuming there's a
virus running around out there forging my email on headers, since I've
seen this before.

I just wanted to make sure that my emails to these people weren't getting
filtered. Can one or two of you just let me know if this is working or if
I'm being filtered at some level? Also, those who were interested in the
equipment, please let me know if you still want them. If not I'll try
selling/donating them again (Sparcs, PC parts, etc...)

Thanks
Marc