Chris Mann on 4 Feb 2004 13:08:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] newbie

Kindest,

Christopher Mann, SAGE
Systems Administrator
Stonebridge Bank
610.235.1515
cmann@stonebridgebank.com
http://www.stonebridgebank.com
>>> bryan_t06@yahoo.com 01/24/04 3:34 PM >>>
<snip>
Lastly, if somoene can
give me some tips on how they got familiar with it
when they first started using linux, I would very much
appreciate it. Sorry for such a long email, thank you.

Welcome to the revolution Bryan :).

Others have answer your tech questions better than I could. As for
getting used to Linux, what I did was totally ditch windows for about a
year or so. That forced me to get familiar with the OS and learn the
trick. Also, this and other mailing lists are a good start.

Hope that helps!