Aaron Mulder on 2 Feb 2004 20:58:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] verizon DSL

	FYI, you can use ifconfig to spoof the MAC of the Mac on the Linux
box if you want to test the connection before calling Verizon to change
your account.

ifconfig eth0 hw ether 01:23:45:67:89:AB

	(Though I forget whether you're supposed to use the colons -- I
think so.)

Aaron