Mike Leone on 5 Feb 2004 15:13:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Post-meeting PGP signing instructions.

Mike Leone (turgon@mike-leone.com) had this to say on 02/05/04 at 10:01:

> I did a recv-key on the whole keyring last night. I have not had a chance to
> import Nelson's key into it; I will see if I can do that today or tomorrow
> (difficult to do from work, and  have other things scheduled tonight).

And I have not uploaded the new keyring, with the updated uids and sigs,
back onto the website. I was going to wait and do that after I got Nelson's
key and signed it. Meant to mention that.