Magnus Hedemark on 6 Feb 2004 11:07:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Post-meeting PGP signing instructions.

On Thu, 5 Feb 2004, Mike Leone wrote:

> I did a recv-key on the whole keyring last night. I have not had a chance to
> import Nelson's key into it; I will see if I can do that today or tomorrow
> (difficult to do from work, and  have other things scheduled tonight).

I've also been periodically grabbing that keyring and doing key analysis
on it using a fixed version of Darxus' sig2dot.pl.  You can see the
results at:

http://trilug.org/~chrish/keyanalyze.php

Despite what the page says, analysis is not presently running on a daily
basis.  I manually run it from time to time.