Erik Osheim on 10 Feb 2004 20:02:25 -0000

[PLUG] linux programmer/administration jobs

Hello,

I've been subscribed to this list for awhile, but mostly lurk. Anyway, Gabe <gr@eclipsed.net> was telling me a couple of days ago that at the last PLUG meeting someone was talking about posting a job to the PLUG website. I was just wondering if that had been done--I don't see anything about it on the site, but I might not know where to look.

On a related note, I'm seeking work as a programmer or administrator for linux/unix. My resume can be found at http://www.osheim.org/erik, and I can be reached at this email address; please contact me if you know of any employment opportunities.

Thanks!

-- Erik Osheim