Fred K Ollinger on 16 Feb 2004 16:15:02 -0000

[PLUG] qbasic bindings writing job

Sorry about the nature of this job (windows) but here it is.
If I have offended anyone with this job offer, sorry in advance.

There is an opening for writing qbasic bindings for a particular data
aquisition card.

This is a short term, one time job. The code will probably wind up being
gpl and the author will get credit for the job.

This is going to require some C stills as well as knowlege of windows
driver interfaces and obviously a bit of qbasic.

If you are interested, reply to me directly at

follinge@diadig.com

Thanks.

Fred Ollinger