Jeff McAdams on 16 Mar 2004 00:41:02 -0000

[PLUG] April visit

Heya all,

I've posted in the past...subscribed with the intention of keeping up
with things and coming to visit and joining in on a keysigning.

Well, my flights are booked, so I'll be in the Philly area the first
full week of April and plan to make the April 7th meeting.

I'll have PGP fingerprint slips in hand (actually, probably in
backpack)...hope to see lots of folks there!
--
Jeff McAdams
"He who laughs last, thinks slowest." -- anonymous