Paul on 27 Mar 2004 16:54:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] whitelisting for POP3

Arthur S. Alexion wrote:

Taxi cabs and pizza parlors make extensive use of Annonymous call blocking in order to verify the source of their orders.

Sorry for this sidebar topic.

Yeah, Papa Johns pizza place gets freaked out if I call from someone else's phone.

I would like a notification beep or something when I'm calling a phone which has Caller ID activated. Just so I know that the other people will know, or assume that they know, my identity. Watching the watchers, basically.