gabriel rosenkoetter on 4 Apr 2004 18:25:03 -0000

Re: [PLUG] 7/7/2004 GPG prep Q

On Sat, Apr 03, 2004 at 11:55:54PM -0500, kaze wrote:
> Is there a slide show or on-line 'ting from the part 1 for us to review as
> prep for part 2?

Gee, probably. I think I half-whipped something up the night before
the presentation last time.

Lessee...

Oh, hey, looks like this is the one-year anniversary of the last
time I did this. Neat.

  http://eclipsed.net/~gr/20030702/

A bit ahead of the game, aren't you?

I think I got farther in words that I had slides to cover, and I
haven't really figured out where I'm starting this time yet. It
probably won't literally be "part 2". I just got sort of bound up in
people's needing to understand the cryptographic basics, and that
took up my time, for the most part, last time. So this time will be
more "and here's how to drive that car whose engine I told you about
a year ago". More or less.

--
gabriel rosenkoetter
gr@eclipsed.net