Art Clemons on 11 Apr 2004 19:33:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Detailed document

Walt Mankowski wrote:
On Sat, Apr 10, 2004 at 09:47:42PM -0400, Art Clemons wrote:

I'm trying hard to think of any major email provider that can't be accessed in Linux, and I frankly cannot.

What about AOL?

Any email program that does IMAP can be used to access email for an account with aol. Until recently, the choices were to use wine and any AOL or AOL's communicator with wine to access email or to use Netscape 6.X thru 7.1 email clients for AOL IMAP servers. Thus it is possible to send and receive email from aol in Linux. Look at my headers if they show up.