Mattison, Jacob on 16 Apr 2004 15:31:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] LDAP schema repository

You could check out
http://ldap.akbkhome.com/
which appears to be a tree viewer of standard schemas.  I haven't looked around there enough to see if there's an easy way to just download them, although he offers a tgz file of the whole site for download.

Jacob