Chad Waters on 19 Apr 2004 20:34:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] InformationWeek Article: Lack of Linux driver for onboard Intel soundcard = a "huge, gaping hole"

What a moron.

I'm listening to a CD on a Dell Laptop (with i810) running Debian
Sid. I don't recall putting any effort at all in to getting it
to work.

I'm curious as to what "Commercial Distro XYZ" would be... I recall
RH 8.0 having issues with the i810 VIDEO card, but I've never
encountered any support problems with the SOUND card.

-C