MJH on 19 Apr 2004 21:01:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] InformationWeek Article: Lack of Linux driver for onboard Intel soundcard = a "huge, gaping hole"

On Monday 19 April 2004 4:33 pm, Chad Waters wrote:

> I'm curious as to what "Commercial Distro XYZ" would be... I recall
> RH 8.0 having issues with the i810 VIDEO card, but I've never
> encountered any support problems with the SOUND card.

If you read the full article, it was Xandros.
I actually bothered to read the comments section and at no point anywhere does
he actually say what the hardware was! (and most of what he was doing was
running things under a virtual machine, so 95 doesn't necessarily run on that
hardware either).

Anyway, I thought folks would be used to this sort of thing by now. :)