sean finney on 4 May 2004 23:09:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] A LINUX meeting in Exton Tues 4/13 and Monday 5/10

On Tue, May 04, 2004 at 03:33:05PM -0400, Tom Ryan wrote:
> I've been debating about joining everyone in Philly.. but its hard to get
> that far away.. :)
>
> I know some people who work at Swarthmore and might be able to point us in
> the right direction of getting space there.. Let me know how many are
> interested in meeting there and I'll shoot an email to my contact.

if you're interested in organizing a get together in swat, i wouldn't
hesitate to get in touch with the folks in the swarthmore linux users'
group.  they haven't in my memory ever had a full fledged meeting, but
have a modestly active mailing list[1] comprised of students, alumni,
faculty, and staff.

i'd be interested to hear about any developments for an at-swat meeting,
as i work there half the week and live within walking distance.  how
many delco people are we talking about anyway?

	sean

[1] slug@sccs.swarthmore.edu