Russell Nordquist on 5 May 2004 16:06:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Typo3

John

I haven't used typo3, but this is a good site for comparing the various CMS's
out there
http://www.opensourcecms.com/
it has demo's so you can try most of them.

The one I like is drupal. It is quite easy to setup, is modular and has a
bunch of useful modules, seems to have a decent ACL system (i haven't used it
much), and the user community is active.

just my $0.02.

russell