Frederick Heckel on 9 May 2004 17:11:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] ^_^ mew-mew (-:

On Sun, 9 May 2004 12:54:59 -0400 (EDT) Bob Schwier
<schwepes@netaxs.com> claimed:
> My sympathies, but what is the point of this particular spoofer?
> I find that my spoofer managed to get me listed as a spammer.
> Believe me I was not making light of the situation before.
> This looks to be a deconstructed key telling the individual that
> his signature is not safe though I would have expected longer primes
> to be used than 89 and 307.
> bs

they're email viruses. the same ones that have been wandering around the
internet for several months now. probably 95% of the people on this list
have encountered them on a personal(spoofed address) or
professional(virus running rampant at work) basis by this time. look up
the w32.beagle virus if you're curious. not really necessary to discuss
here.

(fwph)

--
Frederick Heckel
[fwph@sccs.swarthmore.edu]

Never lend your car to anyone to whom you have given birth.
		-- Erma Bombeck