Paul on 13 May 2004 18:14:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Steps to compile 2.6.x kernel from source for Redhat 8.0/9 base. And get Fedora updates

Ben Dugan wrote:

I was _amazed_ at the effortless-ness of running Knoppix on a laptop I have (a Compaq 2175US), especially after some headaches I'd had getting Debian going on it. So I looked around on the Knoppix site for an iso that I could install to the hard drive. Somehow I missed it, although I've heard since then that there is one.

I believe you need to execute a command on the same Knoppix CD to install it to the hard drive. ___________________________________________________________________________