Joseph B. Welsh on 21 May 2004 16:02:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] machines (and parts) to a good home

> On the flip side, I'm looking for a machine, for which I'd pay up to
> about $50, to run a stereo.  It just needs to have ethernet and sound
> support that work under debian.  If anyone's got such a box that
> they'd like to unload, drop me a line.  I'd offer to trade, but I
> don't know why you'd trade me something functioning for the above pile
> of dreck. ;-)

I have a bunch of machines that fit those requirements ( I Think).

Mostly Gateway Machines.  Variety of PII and PIII all have built in
ethernet and should run Debian.  (I had Gentoo on one a little while
ago)

I also have a Compaq Celeron 1.0 Gz  but I need more than 50 bucks for
it.

I work in Olde City so I'm sure we could work something out.

Contact me off list if you are interested

JWelsh@WelshWorks.com