Barry Roomberg on 30 May 2004 15:27:03 -0000

[PLUG] Re: Robert Cringely expounds upon Linux and the WRT54G

Every single TOS for cable and DSL that I have seen specifically excludes
reselling your bandwidth.  Even DSL w/ dedicated IP and the ability to put up
servers STILL says you can't open up your connection for other people to pay
you to access it.

The economics are BS.  The second your provider sniffs out the traffic they
will shut you down.