Michael Leone on 31 May 2004 22:25:03 -0000

[PLUG] [plug-announce] PLUG Meeting Announcement - Linux on the IPaq - Wed, June 2, 200

 PLUG  --  The Philadelphia area Linux Users Group

      Cordially invites you to our next meeting

 Wednesday June 2, 200   @  The University of the Sciences

             in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

 The topic of this month's meeting is "Linux on the Ipaq". Our
 presenter this month is Jon Nelson.

 The meeting will take place from 7PM - 9PM, at:

 University of the Sciences in Philadelphia (USP)
 Griffith Hall C
 600 South 43rd Street
 Philadelphia, PA 19104-4495

 This is in the University City area; directions are available at:
 http://www.phillylinux.org/locations/usp.html. The University is also
 easily accessible by public transportation. (also see the official USP
 directions at http://www.usip.edu/directions/). There is a map of the
 campus buildings, available from either of the links above.

 There will be an open Q&A session from 7-8PM, and then the presentation
 starts at 8PM. This is an open meeting; all are welcome, and encouraged
to attend.

 Usually, a number of members get together after the meeting at a nearby
 resturant, for food and perhaps a beer or two. Come join the camadarie!