Eug on 4 Jun 2004 00:37:02 -0000

[PLUG] PLUG meeting topics

Usually sometime during the first hour of the PLUG meetings there is a
 discussion on new topics for upcoming meetings. PLUG meetings range
from 20-50 people.

We have 429 members on this PLUG list plus 97 receiving the list in
digest form. Subtract the approximately 25% who have delivery disabled
[1], we come up with just under 400 in the PLUG readership. Since
there are many more people on the list, I wanted to open up the
discussion to the broader group.

The question is this: What do you the readers of this fine mailing
list want to see as a topic for discussion at a PLUG meeting? Those of
you in the suburbs, what topic would have you make the trek into the
city? What Linux related topic, if lined it up, would it be inpossible
for you to miss? I you have a particular tech passion that you'd love
to spend an hour telling others about, what is it?.

What do you want to hear? What would you be willing to give a talk on?
The floor is open for discussion!

[1] http://lists.netisland.net/mailman/roster/plug, eyballed number.