Matthew Ozor on 10 Jun 2004 22:02:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Re: VIM and ASCII

I guess what I should of asked is how to enter
"Extended ASCII Codes",  codes > 127. I want to create
some ASCII art for IRC scripts, console programs
ect... Back in the DOS days you could enter them by
pressing ATL and entering the decimal value.:

ALT-141 would give you ì

How can I type them in VIM... Thank :-)