Stephen Gran on 11 Jun 2004 15:38:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Re: VIM and ASCII

On Fri, Jun 11, 2004 at 11:29:24AM -0400, Paul L. Snyder said:
> Because you didn't care about "pointless facts" you did
> not ask the question in a way that people who know the
> particular "pointless fact" that you want would know
> exactly which one you were looking for.
[...]
> You're welcome.

Well put, and thanks for the discussion about character sets - I learned
something from it, even if the OP didn't.
|  Stephen Gran                  | Alimony and bribes will engage a large  |
|  steve@lobefin.net             | share of your wealth.                   |