Matthew Ozor on 11 Jun 2004 15:54:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Re: VIM and ASCII

Don't be "grumpy" and sorry if I ruined your whole
PLUG list experience. Please don't leave the group on
the account of my simple question.

Do a search for EXTENDED ASCII on google and I say the
first 748,000 results knew what I was talking about.
If you would please write to the list the correct
format for asking a question I would be greatful. If
you are unclear on someones question ask them to
elaborate don't tell them were the
"!@#$%^&*(),./;'[]\<>?:"{}|" characters are on the
keyboard. That is insolting to ones intelligence and
not helpful to anyone in the PLUG list.

I am on quite a few mailing list and know the kinds of
quesions that are recived to the groups. "How do I
write a program", "How do I write a virus", "What is a
computer" the normal newbie questions. Most can be
ansewered with a little reading or reasearch on there
own part. I for one try my best to find ansewers to
questions - Google, help, man, info, books, ect.. and
If I can't find anything I will turn to a list. Most
of the time someone will have had that same question
as you or know the ansewer and post it for you. Beign
sarcastic does not help anyone.

Your going to tell me that ì is not an extended ascii
symbol - it was the symbol I orginal asked about in my
first post on this topic.

Go Dragons!!!!

/\/\ a T t