Jon Nelson on 29 Jun 2004 13:49:02 -0000

[PLUG] Emacs help

I am looking for a command that will recursively search the current buffer
for a word and insert it at the current cursor position.  For example,
when writing code and trying to remember the exact spelling/case of
identifiers I would use this command to save me from typos.  In vi I could
do this with ^P or ^N (C-P or C-N).

TIA,

Jon

--
Trooper Jon S. Nelson, Linux Certified Admin., CCNA
Pa. State Police, Bureau of Criminal Investigation