George Gallen on 20 Jul 2004 21:26:02 -0000

RE: [PLUG] Web Hosting, Again

Title: RE: [PLUG] Web Hosting, Again

I use http://www.gorillahost.com/

I've never had any problems, although right now, it's just for
personal use.

Not sure about the ssh.

Base is 7.95/month, but for MySQL databases, it goes up I think
   to a max of 19.95/month.

George