Paul on 20 Jul 2004 21:59:05 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Web Hosting, Again

Chris Mann wrote:

I had used drak.net in the past, but have had issues with them, we went
our seperate ways. Not a bad choice over all tho.

Currently, I use www.phpwebhosting.com.

IIRC they give you all you're asking, plus a few extras for 9.95 a
month. Uptime is very good with them, or at least I've never noticed any
downtime at all.

phpwebhosting lacks point-and-click backup and they do not offer a good mailing list package. Their uptime seems to be almost 100% as far as I have noticed.

Please, share your Draknet experience with me as they are under serious consideration.