Dan Widyono on 12 Aug 2004 14:06:02 -0000

[PLUG] [OT] linguistics on this list :)

> >P.S.  I believe it's vis-a-vis, and the last s is silent in French.  Crazy
> >language, eh wot? :)

> Sorry.  Typo.  Surprised  spellzilla or whatever didn't catch it.  It
> flags a lot of *correctly* spelled stuff wrong.

Yes, well, *I'm* sorry... I did mean it lightly (hence the smiley)... didn't
realize how many arm-chair linguists (or professional or otherwise, and no, I
really don't care one way or another about typos or grammar mistakes except
when I make them) were on this list!!!  I thought that P.S. would go ignored.
Lesson learned.

Dan W.