Bob Schwier on 13 Aug 2004 15:04:02 -0000

Re: [PLUG] Re: mutt/gpg/procmail question (Walt Mankowski)

I've got a dumb question since we've gotten this far off topic.  I know
that pronounciation was slightly different two hundred twenty five
years ago.  Could the New England dialect at the time made loose sound
more correct than lose?
bs